POD HD300 Amp Modeler and Multi Effect by Line 6
POD® HD300 represents a giant leap forward for amp modeling. It is the only multi-effect pedal to boast 16 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amp models, 80+ modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, and a super-comprehensive digital and analog I/O.
POD HD300’s 16 new HD amp models feature previously unachievable warmth, feel, sustain, and articulation.
Creating these new models was no small feat. We spent years developing entirely new modeling technology that collects more than 10 times the amplifier information. During that time we hunted down 16 incredible amplifiers and – with the help of LA’s top tube amp experts – restored each one back to peak condition. The result? Unprecedented warmth, feel, sustain, and articulation for you to fall in love with.
POD HD300 includes 16 HD amp models based on*
• Fender® Twin Reverb®
• Hiwatt® Custom 100 (DR103)
• Supro® S6616
• Gibson® EH-185
• Fender® Bassman®
• Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb®
• Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
• Dr. Z® Route 66
• Vox® AC-15
• Vox® AC-30 (Top Boost)
• Marshall® JTM-45 MkII
• Park 75
• Marshall® JCM-800 (2204)
• Bogner® Uberschall
• Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
• ENGL® Fireball 100
*All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development. Fender, Bassman, Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Hiwatt is a registered trademark of Fernandes Company Ltd. Supro is a registered trademark of Zinky Electronics, LLC. Gibson is a registered trademark of Gibson Guitar Corp. Dr. Z is a registered trademark of Dr. Z Amps, Inc. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Bogner is a registered trademark of Bogner Amplification. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Engl is a registered trademark of Ausflug, Beate and Engl, Edmund.
POD HD300 features a whopping 80+ M-class effects made famous by Line 6 M13 and M9 Stompbox Modelers. With this wide tonal palette to play with, you can sound like anyone under the sun… or no one but you. Use up to 4 FX at once.
· 25+ distortions (from classic stompbox distortion to thick metal chunk), EQs and compressors (from stomp comps to studio tube compression), and pitch FX
· 30+ analog and digital delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes), wahs, and reverbs (from surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital rooms)
· 25+ swirly phasers, filters (including several exclusive custom filters) and other mods (including blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos, choruses, and rotary speakers)
Designed by guitarists for guitarists, POD HD300 offers flexibility to mix and match amps and pedals in multiple pre-set rigs, attainable at the stomp of a switch. And where other manufacturers seem to require a degree in nuclear physics to access this kind of deep programmability, we’ve made it easy.
• HD amp models are the new standard in amp modeling. They feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism for an entirely new playing experience
• 16 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones; 80+ effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; Up to 4 simultaneous FX; Tap tempo
• 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, and Play/Stop
• 1/4” and XLR outputs (mono/stereo); MIDI via USB; L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT50™ tube amplifiers; MP3/CD input; more
• 128 user presets; 256 factory presets; Built-in tuner with signal mute; Free editor/librarian software; Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches and expression pedal